Monday, March 26, 2012

MANILLA FOR DUMMIES


Thanks to Wm Rowe
Today was my bill paying day. I have everything organized on a website called Manilla.com. Basically it is like an on-line file cabinet that organizes all of your bills. It keeps your payment history and alerts you to when things are due. It is a life saver for me, because I have never really been the most organized person! You can create a free account and there is absolutely no charge for the service. On your “home page” you link your on-line accounts to the site. For example, I linked my account with cleartvbundle.com to my Manilla.com account folder. It automatically stores and saves all of the information and will e-mail me when I set it to. I made an e-mail alert for when I received the bill and one week before it is due. I don’t have any of my payments on auto-withdrawl because I like to check each statement, so knowing when they are due is clutch! I have also been able to put my cell phone, credit card, gas, electricity, and water on Manilla.com. It is a great organizational tool and the best part about it is that it is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment